Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - PC speaker extended cable (UK)

View Single Post

Old 11-11-2012, 01:25 PM   #1 (permalink)
Issues_Sunshyne
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

Issues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missed
Default PC speaker extended cable (UK)

In short, I'm looking for PC speakers that can be connected to the PC, but used 10 metres away. Are there specific types of speakers for this, or can I buy extended cables to do the job?

My PC is currently being used on the main large television in our main room, using the bracketed television that is up on the wall as a monitor. This is great for watching movies and such, but not so great for anything else such as general internet usage and gaming, (it's great for gaming, but as it's the main television can never get used for it,) so I've decided to move it away into a different room upstairs onto it's monitor, but still keep it connected to the TV we're currently using through discreet cabling and a splitter box.

I have found everything I need so far so all that I need now is speakers that will reach the roughly 10 metres or so from PC to large television. From a quick look online I have found certain things, but I cannot ascertain whether they're for General speakers or whether they can be used for PC speakers. Is there a special type of cable I can buy for PC speakers? Or if I carry on looking can I find PC speakers with 10metre cabling, or is this something that just doesn't happen,(which I can understand as PC speakers are in and around the pc itself usually.)

Again, in short, I'm looking for PC speakers that can be connected to the PC, but used 10 metres away. Are there specific types of speakers for this, or can I buy extended cables to do the job?

Any help is very much appreciated! I know it's a strange one and I could have kept googling, or used a specific site, but I know from experience this site is great as this section and would rather get a human response here than some jobsworth in a PC shop trying to sell me 200 speakers.
Issues_Sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote