Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NATE > Knicks

Thread: NATE > Knicks
View Single Post

Old 11-11-2012, 12:50 PM   #833 (permalink)
Kobe.

Kobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whore
Default Re: NBA Thread: 12/13 Season - #JONASAURUSREX

I don't watch college sports instead I research everything predraft. What I saw, read, and heard about Lillard was all great, he literally seemed like the perfect PG for the Blazers. I didn't expect him to pass as well as he was, but I was talking about his scoring ability.

And no, I didn't say Waiters should go fourth overall, although I did say he was going to be a good pick and I was hoping he would go to the Raptors. Of course that didn't happen as the Cavs reached for him, but he's turned out great.

If it means I was also talking up Sullinger as a good talent when you were shitting all over him during the draft. As well as PJIII although we don't know how good he will be yet.

6 Days

Count On Kobe

Credit to DivineDub