Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - CM Punk request

Thread: CM Punk request
View Single Post

Old 11-11-2012, 12:49 PM   #25 (permalink)
CHAMPviaDQ
Often Imitated, Never Duplicated

CHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: CM Punk request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abk™ View Post
Never make a sig after TC has posted his simply because you just can't beat him. You're better off posting your work early enough so that the person who requested for it can use it even for a short period before TC owns everybody :P

That said, attempting requests is the only way forward for us, so it's no big deal even if our work doesn't get used
I dunno about that, my work gets used plenty, I saw 3-4 signatures I made in one page of the NBA section. I also get request PM's from people who prefer my style. There's no shame in losing out to TC he has 5 years of experience, some of us have a handful of months worth. He has also made a few signatures that didn't get used and then gone on to whine about it. Don't forget you tied with TC in the first signature contest. So...

Feel better?

CLICK ON THE SIG TO VOTE IN THE NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS POSTER COMPETITION

2013 Winner of Best Signature & 2013 GFX Poster of the Year
2012 Winner of Seabs' Heart & 2012 GFX Poster of the Year

CHAMPviaDQ is offline   Reply With Quote