Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Kindness and reward

View Single Post

Old 11-11-2012, 12:30 PM   #13 (permalink)
BruiserKC
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

BruiserKC better hope they're relatively new hereBruiserKC better hope they're relatively new hereBruiserKC better hope they're relatively new hereBruiserKC better hope they're relatively new hereBruiserKC better hope they're relatively new hereBruiserKC better hope they're relatively new hereBruiserKC better hope they're relatively new hereBruiserKC better hope they're relatively new hereBruiserKC better hope they're relatively new hereBruiserKC better hope they're relatively new hereBruiserKC better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Kindness and reward

One time at the mall, I'm with my 4-year-old daughter at the mall's playground. This other girl is leaving in her stroller with Mommy pushing her and she loses her doll over the side. My daughter picks up the doll and tells me we need to go after her. We chase the woman across the mall and give the daughter back her doll. She's very grateful, said it's her little girls' favorite. Don't think anything of it.

Couple of days later, I'm with my wife and some friends. We go to this one trendy dance club downtown, and I have on an oldschool Ozzie Smith Cardinals jersey. Apparently, the bouncer thinks I'm one of those gang-bangers and won't let me in because of the jersey, even though some are in with sports T-shirts on. Just then, I see the woman from the mall. She apparently is one of the bartenders, and she tells the bouncer to let me in. She says that he was a bit overzealous but since she vouched for me I'll be fine.

Apparently, you can be rewarded for doing good.

The original heel commentators
BruiserKC is offline   Reply With Quote