Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NATE > Knicks

Thread: NATE > Knicks
View Single Post

Old 11-11-2012, 12:24 PM   #832 (permalink)
Notorious
Holdin' it Dine for the South since 88

Notorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselves
Default Re: NBA Thread: 12/13 Season - #JONASAURUSREX

I've been a fan of MKG since he was in high school, this has nothing to do with one game, I know what he's capable of. MKG's jumper isn't much to write home about, but with the work ethic he has, he's more than capable of improving on it. Yes MKG is a good finisher at the rim, if you've been watching the games you would know that he gets hacked a lot with the fouls being uncalled which of course drops his FG%, add that in with him not having a reliable jumper and it's no surprise why he has a low FG%. MKG at worst will be a poor man's Gerald Wallace. MKG & Tony Allen have nothing in common except for the fact that they're good defenders and while they're both considered hustle players, MKG is faster and the better athlete.

MKG would not have been there for the 4th pick, if they would've traded Cleveland the #2 pick, Cleveland would've picked either MKG or Beal, they sure as hell weren't picking Waiters with the #2 pick. Who would Charlotte have drafted then? Both Beal & MKG would've been gone and they weren't gonna pick Lillard since Kemba was there and they certainly weren't gonna pick Waiters.

Of course no one was talking about Lillard here pre-draft, he came from a small school that barely got any attention, he was relatively unknown. I highly doubt you were talking about him pre-draft, because I highly doubt a Canadian would be following a small American college team like Weber State. I don't remember hearing you praise Waiters, literally everyone in this thread was bashing the Cavs for picking Waiters and I don't remember you or anyone else defending him or the Cavs at all.

Last edited by Notorious : 11-11-2012 at 12:26 PM.