Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NATE > Knicks
Thread: NATE > Knicks
View Single Post
post #831 of (permalink) Old 11-11-2012, 01:09 PM
UnDeFeatedSanta
Winter is Coming

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)

Re: NBA Thread: 12/13 Season - #JONASAURUSREX

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWF View Post
Kemba, dumbass.
lol I never even talked about Kemba, so I don't know where this is coming from. Like I care about anyone from the Bobcats. If I was wrong then oh well, I've hardly seen him play tbh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
Yeah MKG is the next TA even though he's better than him when you compare them both coming out of college and even to this day, he's still arguably the better player. MKG is faster, more athletic, a better finisher at the rim, a better rebounder and he might be a better off-ball defender too. And this is just his rookie year, while TA is in his 9th season. Seriously don't know how you can compare the two, I've been watching MKG play since was in high school and have watched TA's whole career, they aren't alike.

Oh and who should've been picked over MKG? Only person who has a case is Lillard and the Bobcats weren't gonna pick him when they already had Kemba, that's common sense.

Also, who are all these rookies that you were so "right about"?

The guy has one good game and youre all over his dick. A good finisher at the rim? He's shooting .410% and that's largely due to last game where he had his first good shooting game.

I can compare the two as they're comparable. MKG isn't going to magically gain the ability to shoot. Rondo is a good midrange jumper away from being near unstoppable to guard, only problem is he's been that way for the past 4 years. I highly doubt MKG ever becomes a good jump shooter and that will cost him. Once again I could be wrong, but I don't see him amounting to much besides one of the best defenders in the league as well as a good rebounder due to his athleticism.

I really don't thinnk they should have taken anyone else, but rather traded down to 4th overall pick and take the Cavs 24th selection. I don't see why they didn't seeing as MKG would have likely still been there.

Lillard, Waiters, and Drummond.

You're going to say Lillard was obvious, but hardly anyone here was talking about him predraft and a lot of people thought Waiters would bust because he was a backup in college. Drummond hasn't really become dominant yet, but everyone sees that enormous potential he has and at the very least he will be a solid defender/rebonder in his career.

They called him the Lion of Lannister to his face...

...and whispered "Kingslayer" behind his back

The One True God CHANPviaDQ

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome