Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #2381 of (permalink) Old 11-11-2012, 01:05 PM
jm99
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Official The Rock WWE Championship Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by K1ngOfK1ngs View Post
There are two potential ways we can have Rock-Lesnar at Wrestlemania XXIX , just wanted to ask you guys which one you liked more :

1. Punk beats Rocky via interference from Lesnar , leading to a non-title Brock-Rock match at Wrestlemania XXIX (in this case, Taker comes back and wins the Rumble, causing Punk to be like AWWWFUCKKK)

2. Rocky beats Punk at the Rumble, Heyman brings back Lesnar to get revenge, thus we have our main event WWE Championship match.

However, if we have Rock-Brock at Mania, HOWDAFUQ do you book Cena-HHH-Punk-Taker ? I could care less honestly, as long as we get three singles matches between the 6 main guys and not some bullshit triple threat match. Rock-Brock would legit reach 2 million buys though.
I'd go with option 1, but have Ryback win the rumble instead setting up Punk-Ryback for Mania (although on the slim chance Austin was available you could set that up instead), have Cena face Taker, and I'm not really sure what you'd do with HHH, he could take a Mania off or there's maybe the chance of him doing a program with Henry (strange I know, but after summerslam I remember Henry tweeting something about wanting to face HHH).

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome