Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012 King of Be The Booker Thread!

View Single Post

Old 11-11-2012, 11:05 AM   #5 (permalink)
Brye
I used to be jealous of Arron Afflalo

Brye is a rep whoreBrye is a rep whoreBrye is a rep whoreBrye is a rep whoreBrye is a rep whoreBrye is a rep whoreBrye is a rep whoreBrye is a rep whoreBrye is a rep whoreBrye is a rep whoreBrye is a rep whore
Default Re: 2012 King of Be The Booker Thread!

Congrats for making it this far, folks. Here we are at the semi-finals, with just five bookers left. This next round will leave just two standing in the finals. Best of luck to all of you.

ThatWeirdGuy vs LegendofBaseball vs 619DH vs Melvis vs Flux Capacitor

"MY GOD, I CAN'T BELIEVE HE JUST DID THAT..."

Your challenge for this round is to write a match or promo that involves a huge spot. It doesn't have to be the deciding blow in the match (Ex: Hardy/Punk SS '09), but be sure to be creative with your idea.

Deadline: Sunday, November 25th. Two weeks from today.

Submission: PM the enties to me, Brye, and I'll take it from there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Criteria

Creativity: Has this spot happened before? Is there a special twist on it? Does the spot mean anything to the match or promo?

Description: Is everything flowing well? Paint your best picture of what's happening. Was Big Show doing 450 corkscrew dives? This will judge the description of the characters in the match and the realism to it.

Grammar/Aesthetics: The way you write and format your piece of work. Always an important part of the writing process and can really captivate or take people out of your piece.

Best of luck guys. Any questions, don't hesitate to send a PM or post in the discussion thread.

Sig: ABrown & CHAMP

Panthers - Red Sox - Nuggets

WWE Layeth The Smacketh Down
Brye is offline   Reply With Quote