Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Official BTB Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-11-2012, 09:29 AM   #3439 (permalink)
Flux
Fired by SCOTT STEINER

Flux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a push
Default Re: The Official BTB Discussion Thread

What are your opinions on a booker/writer saying in their thread "WWE is no longer PG blah blah blah, ratings are low, low income, need to renew interest in the industry blah blah blah." The reason i say this is because a lot of ideas I have in my head that I would love to execute in my thread wouldn't exactly cater towards the PG audience, or they would thrive under non-TVPG conditions. However, I don't just want to go the route of what I said before - Just some bullshit WWE press release with Vinny Mac and Linda McMahon saying that they're not longer PG.

How would you personally go about doing it?
Would you be put off or against that simple press release and/or news article in a thread?
Just general thoughts/comments?

Flux is offline   Reply With Quote