Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The 2012 MOTYC thread

View Single Post

Old 11-11-2012, 09:27 AM   #1894 (permalink)
Chismo
TAKIN' A MULLIGAN

Chismo Chismo Chismo Chismo Chismo Chismo Chismo Chismo Chismo Chismo Chismo
Default Re: The 2012 MOTYC thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nervosa View Post
I mean, I'm not saying it doesn't work as a character, and when most of his matches are meaningless 8 minutes brawls, who cares if he gives up control?

Its only when a match has really built up a cool story that taking a time out to go argue with the guy TNA wants us to pretend isn't Abyss that it really bothers me. They were kinda playing up that Bully was becoming legitimately scared of Aries after he kept getting up from the strikes. If I am to believe that Bully really thinks Aries is crazy and he is worried about him, I can't see him going to the outside just because Park is yelling about the chain. It seems more likely to me that Bully would say 'F*ck Joe Park' and just do what he wanted to do, especially if they wanted to build up that Bully was becoming legitimately scared of Aries' toughness.

I guess it just seems so unnecessary to take a little timeout from the match for some empty storyline advancement with a separate feud.
You're looking at things wrong way, man. You're taking the "wrestler A needed to do this, and wrestler B made a mistake after that" route, instead of coping with what you got.

Quote:
Originally Posted by enlightenedone9 View Post
Jigsaw vs. Eddie Kingston(Chikara’s Aniversario:The Ogg and I):****

Sara Del Rey vs. Eddie Kingston(Chikara’s The Great Escape):****1/2
Yes! King/Jigsaw was bloody awesome, and I need to re-watch it now.

Kins/Sara, sheeeeeit, I have it downloaded, but didn't catch it yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanbrian View Post
TV shows are the best entertainment programmes like wrestling. My favourite TV show is RAW and SMACK DOWN. I specially like fight of Rey mysterio and Randy Ortan. It was very amazing fight with lots of stunt.
Chismo is offline   Reply With Quote