Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The 2012 MOTYC thread
View Single Post
post #1893 of (permalink) Old 11-11-2012, 10:12 AM
ywall2breakerj
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: The 2012 MOTYC thread

The "storytelling" in Aries-Ray stroke me as the same melodramatic bullshit in the Taker-HHH matches.

The match started of with Bully's annoying shtick which Aries reacted to simply by lying down on the top rope. THAT was marvelous. So what does he follow it up with? Yelling "I'm not scared of you" and so on and bringing himself down to Ray's level. It didn't make me want to cheer Aries, it just made them both look like immature idiots. I felt like I was wathing two five year olds fighting. Everything after that felt forced nad I struggle to remember the parts of it I enjoyed. A cool bump, a grat nearfall....Aries' offence probably had something good as well but that's it really. Not how you do a big man (which doesn't even legitimately look like) vs little man match in my book.

Quote:
A true bond of trust between a master and a pet must be deeper than the Sea of Japan and longer than Choshu's mullet

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome