Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Why console gaming is dying

View Single Post

Old 11-11-2012, 09:51 AM   #39 (permalink)
Freeloader
Getting over in the mid-card

Freeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missed
Default Re: Why console gaming is dying

Quote:
Originally Posted by BULLY View Post
LOL such rage. Amusing post though. So looking past the schoolyard insults, did you have anything meaningful to add to the discussion or counter anything that I said? Nope. So you failed you Knuckle dragging pill popping dribbling mong. Also I don't believe it's possible to get high on "LED" I believe you meant to say LSD right? I mean I've spent hours watching my LED tv and never got high off it once. Get an education, learn how to construct an argument and get back to me.
Buddy, I'll corkscrew my fist up your ass, operate you like a puppet and punch your fucking lights out with your own fist. You didn't realize I wasn't talking to you, thus nothing needed to be countered. The article sucked, many agreed, and nobody is here white knighting for your ass, Aaron. The "statistics" were shit, and were addressed, but thanks for clarifying that little tidbit of you responding to nobody talking while I impale you with a flagpole. Do you walk up to people in real life and respond to things they didn't say to you? You should do it to some woman with kids and try walking away with one of her children while a buddy films it, so we can all laugh as we watch her load a brick into her purse and go to town on you and claims the tiara on top of your head as a trophy.