Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WF MAFIA (Day 5)

View Single Post

Old 11-11-2012, 08:00 AM   #395 (permalink)
DocBlue
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

DocBlue probably won't be missedDocBlue probably won't be missedDocBlue probably won't be missedDocBlue probably won't be missedDocBlue probably won't be missedDocBlue probably won't be missedDocBlue probably won't be missedDocBlue probably won't be missedDocBlue probably won't be missedDocBlue probably won't be missedDocBlue probably won't be missed
Default Re: WF MAFIA (Day Two)

Why Dan? Still havn't had any reasoning for that one I don't think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titania View Post
You might be Town, Doc. I'm not sure about Faraday nor Rush. Please don't ask me to try to read any of the newish or totally new players because I can't.

Too tired to read/analyze his posts now. All I can recall right now is that Dan didn't seem particularly scummy.

If you really think that, why don't you do that?

What about that makes you think he's Town? Wait a second here. Are you implying that you're masons with him? If that's the case and it's true, then there's two sets of masons in this game since Taylor was a mason.

Okay, you need to fully claim. All your posts during Day 1 I took as a joke because it was obvious that you were messing around, here I'm not so sure. This uncertainty really irritates me.

Kenny, if this info. is legit than you're a fool for faking info. on Day 1. Most won't believe you now. If I had a Day Kill I'd use it on you now simple out of pure frustration at your play. What the hell are you doing?

Are you the investigation-immune Godfather who didn't carry out the mafia kill last night?

Vote Kenny
I want a full claim and reasoning behind faking info. on Day 1.
I can't remember what that second post of mine was referencing in regards to Fap's play. I'm not a Mason but I know Skyfall is Town.

Blue Is Still The Colour