Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official CM Punk vs. John Cena vs. Ryback Discussion

View Single Post

Old 11-11-2012, 08:12 AM   #65 (permalink)
dave 1981
Getting over in the mid-card

dave 1981 is getting a pushdave 1981 is getting a pushdave 1981 is getting a pushdave 1981 is getting a pushdave 1981 is getting a pushdave 1981 is getting a pushdave 1981 is getting a pushdave 1981 is getting a pushdave 1981 is getting a pushdave 1981 is getting a pushdave 1981 is getting a push
Default Re: Official CM Punk vs. John Cena vs. Ryback Discussion

John Cena has shown in the past in feuds with Shawn Michaels, Triple H, Batista and CM Punk that he works very well with babyface vs babyface dynamics so i think he'll actually make Ryback look great in that regard. CM Punk is a great in ring worker whilst John Cena holds his own with anyone so they will carry Ryback in what will most likely be his longest match to date and what will almost certainly close the show.

Storyline wise a Triple Threat match makes perfect sense seeing as Cena/Punk never finished due to John Cena being injured and Ryback/Punk needed to continue through at least one more PPV so i have no arguments. Also there is the fact that Team Foley/Team Punk wouldn't have drawn anywhere near enough for one of the big four PPV's and despite what many think about John Cena the fact is he is still far and away the single biggest full time draw in the wrestling industry and has been for nearly eight years.

I don't see CM Punk losing any time in between now and The Royal Rumble and that Rock/Punk is a lock for The Royal Rumble and possibly a rematch at Elimination Chamber which will boost buyrates and maybe boost ratings through The Road To WrestleMania season. In my eyes all roads lead to Cena/Rock 2 at WrestleMania 29 with John Cena finally ending his WWE title drought which would have been a year and a half by then and giving John Cena that all time WrestleMania moment every true top star needs just as The Rock had at WrestleMania 18 and again earlier on this year.