Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Borderlands 2 (Sept 18th) - 87 BAZILLION GUNS...JUST GOT BAZILLIONDIER

View Single Post

Old 11-11-2012, 06:58 AM   #714 (permalink)
Karma101
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

Karma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Borderlands 2 (Sept 18th) - 87 BAZILLION GUNS...JUST GOT BAZILLIONDIER

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoupMan Prime View Post
What made fighting the warrior so easy was thos express shield I just found. Shield recharges so fast I cannot see how I can possibly get killed unless I jump to my death or my vehicle flips over.
I love those shields, I am level 50 and I have one which has 24000 recharge rate and 1.25 recharge delay, it's capacity is pretty bad but it's worth it because of pretty much instant recharge.
Karma101 is offline   Reply With Quote