Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - PsychedelicStacey

View Single Post

Old 11-11-2012, 03:21 AM   #1 (permalink)
Bullseye
Humbled

Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500
Default PsychedelicStacey

Now, I was going to be nice to you, after reading you verbally destroy Mystical and other twats around the forum (although destroying Mystical isn't exactly a compliment). But then I remembered you ducked me in another thread.

So, let's get to the issue here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sXe_Maverick View Post
$20 on Baby K cracking open the Psychadellic Stacey or w/e her/its name is next.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychedelicStacey View Post
Excuse me? Is this your way of implying that I'm a fake? I have no problem validating myself to be 'real.'
As I stated in the thread in question, yes, it is my way of implying that you are a FAKE. Now, since you failed to take the matter further, and my implication wasn't enough, I am going to be direct with you. I, sXe_Maverick, accuse you, PsychedelicStacey, of being a FAKE. By FAKE, I mean a bloke posing as a female online, the way that others before you have done so - Mystical, Lexie, LipsLikeMorphine etc.

The ball is in your court. The use of FAKE Maria Kannelis webcam pics will no longer suffice with the FAKE tag being attached to your name. If you are who you say you are, then post a pic in this thread with a sign reading "sXe is a cunt" and all shall be right once more with the universe. Failure to do so proves my point.
Bullseye is offline   Reply With Quote