Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - PWA Thunder - Monday, November 12th - #23

View Single Post

Old 11-11-2012, 04:18 AM   #5 (permalink)
The Manowarrior
I'm only human, I've got a skeleton in me

The Manowarrior is making a name for themselvesThe Manowarrior is making a name for themselvesThe Manowarrior is making a name for themselvesThe Manowarrior is making a name for themselvesThe Manowarrior is making a name for themselvesThe Manowarrior is making a name for themselvesThe Manowarrior is making a name for themselvesThe Manowarrior is making a name for themselvesThe Manowarrior is making a name for themselvesThe Manowarrior is making a name for themselvesThe Manowarrior is making a name for themselves
Default Re: PWA Thunder - Monday, November 12th - #23

Mascara de la Muerte

Picks:

1. Ryback
2. Kane
3. Daniel Bryan
4. Big Show
5. Randy Orton
6. Damien Sandow
7. Cody Rhodes
8. Kofi Kingston

Back ups:

1. Sheamus
2. CM Punk

Promo:

¡Hola! ¡Soy Mascara de la Muerte! ¡SOY LOS CAMPEONES DE PAREJAS! You know, I agree with Lee Powell. I want me to who tonight too. Because when I do, I will be able to shut him up once and for all next sunday at PWA's next PPV. I will become PWA's first double champion. And with that World Heavyweight title around my waist, I will prove to all of them in the back, that I an not just a big mouth. I am a luchador. Luchador > Wrestler. Lucha Libre is about psychology. It's not just about beating someone. And I know my opponents tonight. I've teamed with Cricket. I know what he's thinking. He's thinking how to regain his title, that has been stolen from him. But he'll have to beat me to get that title back. Nelson King was beaten by Little Jiminy Cricket before for that same title and is looking to get his revenge. It ain't be pretty! And Dave Martini... Who's Dave Martini? Nevermind. Because I know, that at the end it's gonna be me, standing with those 3 belts: around my waist - the World Heavyweight title, over my shoulders - the Tag Team titles. ¡Te guste o no!