Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Poll - Obama (D) vs Romney (R) - Vote

View Single Post

Old 11-11-2012, 02:26 AM   #1563 (permalink)
MrMister

MrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Poll - Obama (D) vs Romney (R) - Vote

Dig most of GOON's AGENDA here, but that Iron Triangle is nigh indestructible. Need to go to work on it with the hammer and bell of LIBERTY.

Also...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redead View Post
wont it alienate their voters though?

a lot of their voters hate gays, hate drugs, want tougher stances in politics, want war to sort out their problems and more of an emphasis on a return to 'good old fashioned family values' and return to a religious america that never even really existed
Alienate the racists of the South? Maybe, but who are those fuckers going to vote for if the GOP updates for the 21st Century? They can't vote Democrat anymore. Maybe they just won't vote. We win a small victory. Oh shit, I'm suppressing votes now. I've become the monster I once despised. AHHHHHHH