Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-11-2012, 01:49 AM   #2374 (permalink)
Slam_It
Working on my abs

Slam_It needs to take rep more seriousSlam_It needs to take rep more seriousSlam_It needs to take rep more seriousSlam_It needs to take rep more seriousSlam_It needs to take rep more seriousSlam_It needs to take rep more seriousSlam_It needs to take rep more seriousSlam_It needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Official The Rock WWE Championship Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by K1ngOfK1ngs View Post
Well... Since we're talking about main events, who are your top 10 focal points of the company heading into Wrestlemania XXIX ? I'm talking about getting these people a big time match to draw insane buyrates and to put on the most entertaining show possible, here's my list :

1. The Rock (A-List Celebrity, all time great)
2. Brock Lesnar (Again, A-List Athlete, all time great)
3. John Cena (Face of the company)
4. The Undertaker (Face of Wrestlemania)
5. CM Punk (Biggest heel in the company, number two guy)
6. Triple H (All time great / part timer)
7. Daniel Bryan (one of the most over in the company)
8. Sheamus (Second biggest full-time face in the company currently)
9. Randy Orton (Poised to be the number 2 heel in the company soon)
10. Ryback (seems to be the glaring choice for #2 face in the company if Cena takes time off)

That leaves people like Ziggler and Kane out in the cold, even though I'm sure they'll get some good matches as well. Your thoughts ?
You know if you just pair up your list in order you get a heck of card. Bryan vs Sheamus in a rematch from last year's embarrassing lost? Story writes itself.

Orton and Ryback could be a fun match. I would actually prefer if they had Sheamus vs. Bryan being nontitle with Bryan getting his revenge, and having Orton vs. Ryback vs. Ziggler. Ziggler should be champion going in, I'd be happy with any of the three winning.

Rock vs Lesnar (WWE Championship)
Cena vs. Undertaker (Streak)
Triple H vs. CM Punk (Retirement match?)
Orton vs. Ziggler vs. Ryback (WHC match)
Sheamus vs Daniel Bryan (#1 contender?)

Divas match

Zack Ryder/Santino tag/celebrity match shenanigans

MONEY IN THE BANK PLZ.

Survivor Series: November 20, 2011. Madison Square Garden. I was chanting The Rock's name!

Tables Ladders & Chairs
: December 16, 2012. Barclays Center

Wrestlemania XXIX: April 7, 2013. Metlife Stadium
Slam_It is offline   Reply With Quote