Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - ROH Final Battle 2012 - NYC, Dec 16 (DOOMSDAY~!)

View Single Post

Old 11-11-2012, 12:16 AM   #32 (permalink)
xzeppelinfootx
Havamaniac #3

xzeppelinfootx 501 - 1000xzeppelinfootx 501 - 1000xzeppelinfootx 501 - 1000xzeppelinfootx 501 - 1000xzeppelinfootx 501 - 1000xzeppelinfootx 501 - 1000
Default re: ROH Final Battle 2012 - NYC, Dec 16 (DOOMSDAY~!)

I understand what people are saying about Steenerico being done to death. And yes I know they also had a ladder match in pwg ast year but jesus. This time it's ROH, this time its a ladder match, this time its Final Battle, and this time its for the ROH belt. This should be amazing. As far as lack of build, I think the mask in the box delivery thing was actually damn brilliant. And truly all you need with the already rich back story. With Cornette being less involved and Delirious seemingly taking the reigns, I sort of see this as the beginning of the sway to how Delirious is gonna see the future. So it may seem like Lethal was shafted but honestly I thought the story was that Lethal wouldn't get another shot at Steen for the belt. Let Generico take the belt at Final Battle and Lethal and Steen can feud into the new year. God Bless America.

The World Needs A Hero
xzeppelinfootx is offline   Reply With Quote