Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Big E Langston

Thread: Big E Langston
View Single Post

Old 11-10-2012, 11:59 PM   #20 (permalink)
stonefort
Moron

stonefort 501 - 1000stonefort 501 - 1000stonefort 501 - 1000stonefort 501 - 1000stonefort 501 - 1000stonefort 501 - 1000
Default Re: Damn he is over as hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Banner View Post
Mason Ryan says hello.
Did Mason Ryan have a months long push where he squashed dudes every week? I don't remember that happening.

Fans love the impossibly muscled dude who comes out of nowhere and totally destroys everyone he faces. It's about as guaranteed a way to get over as there is.

But that doesn't last very long. It's a great way to rocket a new guy to the top. But the "destroys everyone he faces" gimmick falls apart once he has to wrestle other top guys. Hard to be the unstoppable freak of nature when you are losing, or even winning closely fought matches.

I think Langston shows promise, but hard to read too much into this. He's the first unstoppable freak of nature they've had at the new NXT tapings at Full Sail. So not a surprise the crowd there likes him.

He's got some explosive quickness to his moves that makes his bulk even more impressive. And he seems to have some personality. One downside, I think he's kinda short.
stonefort is offline   Reply With Quote