Wrestling Forum banner

Leader of A&8?

Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

779K views 5K replies 696 participants last post by  LIL' WINNING FOOT 
#1 ·
I have it on very good authority that the leader of the Aces and 8's faction will be someone who has a real grudge against HH and Sting.

This person is also a keen biker and the factio Aces and 8's is being set up as a "Hells Angels" type faction.

Said person also made a comment recently to wait for some big news from him in the future!!

Answer is

#4,810 ·
Bashir is generic as fuck, at least Brisco looks weird and is somehow entertaining at it.

#4,830 ·
I wish Knux got featured more on TV. He was the only member of the group not to be featured last night (outside of the opening segment). He had a good showing in the Lethal Lockdown match and is a better worker than DOC, Garett and Wes imo so I'd really like to see him get a match against someone like Storm, Angle or EY just so he can showcase what he can do.

#4,831 ·
The Aces and 8s have looked much better since the Bully Ray turn. A good win last night. Brisco and Garett Bischoff make for a good young pesky heel team. The crowd absolutely hates them.

#4,835 ·
Mike Knox, hah. He's perfect for where he is know, an invisible thug. I especially can't take him seriously after Sting brutally shoveled him on that random Impact.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.