Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread
View Single Post
post #4216 of (permalink) Old 11-10-2012, 06:52 PM
Fid
Paul Heyman Guy

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver-94 View Post
The second hardest match objective is the one against Road warriors where you have to beat Hawk up to get his damage to moderate (or light?) then you needed to succeed at the AE moment then hit one of the road warriors with the tag team title but you needed to do it quickly or the objective will fail. After that, you needed to get Animal in the ring just to pin him. Definitely one of the most annoying and long match objectives but Road Dogg - Y2J is the hardest.
It took me two tries with the LOD/NAO match, mainly thanks to the title belt portion. On my second try I left the ring first thing, got the belt and kept it near my corner ringside. Other than that I didn't have any problems with it. But I don't think it was the second hardest. I'd give that to Triple H/Kane in the steel cage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC91 View Post
Anyone going back to watch some of the matches and episodes featured in the game? Watching RAW's leading to JD 98
I watched a few episodes of Raw prior to Survivor Series 1997/Montreal Screwjob right after I finished the Rise of D-X story. As well as the Michaels/Hart match and a few episodes afterwords.

STAND BACK!

Last edited by Fid; 11-10-2012 at 06:55 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome