Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Memo Montenegro

Thread: Memo Montenegro
View Single Post

Old 11-10-2012, 06:15 PM   #1 (permalink)
Yamada_Taro
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

Yamada_Taro is an after thoughtYamada_Taro is an after thoughtYamada_Taro is an after thought
Default Memo Montenegro

I decided to open one thread dedicated to Del Rio's younger Brother (also related according to rumours to RR). I will simply begin this thread with a match I just found on youtube. It is dated from 6 november. I will complete it with many other matches and various informations.

So here we go :

Quote:
Family and friends watch WWE superstar Alberto Del Rio and WWE NXT superstar Memo Montenegro team for the first time. The brothers joined WWE's Ricardo Rodriguez in a six-man tag during a WWE NXT show at the West Palm Beach National Guard Armory.

Part 1 (It's in reverse order go from J to A)

If you wish to watch the rest of the match which is awesome (one of the best Del Rio's match in my opinion), just use this playlist : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HINfq...=ULHrwwoxqSWGk

This fantasic playlist was made by a rl close friend of Del Rio and features many Nxt matches and various ones of Memo Montenegro, RR and Del Rio. I am sad I haven't found it before

Last edited by Yamada_Taro : 11-11-2012 at 05:46 AM.
Yamada_Taro is offline   Reply With Quote