Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Big E Langston

Thread: Big E Langston
View Single Post

Old 11-10-2012, 04:04 PM   #13 (permalink)
SAMCRO
SGT. AT ARMS

SAMCRO better hope they're relatively new hereSAMCRO better hope they're relatively new hereSAMCRO better hope they're relatively new hereSAMCRO better hope they're relatively new hereSAMCRO better hope they're relatively new hereSAMCRO better hope they're relatively new hereSAMCRO better hope they're relatively new hereSAMCRO better hope they're relatively new hereSAMCRO better hope they're relatively new hereSAMCRO better hope they're relatively new hereSAMCRO better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Damn he is over as hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty Vibe View Post
Just like Ryback, it's seemingly impossible not to get over when you're a muscle bound monster known only for a catchphrase (or in this case, a number) who competes solely in squash matches. Stick anybody with a physique chiselled out of stone who is a decent worker at best in this position and I guarantee you the same guy will get over.

Just like Ryback, I'm going to delay my judgement of the guy until he gets involved in some proper matches and situations of peril (by this I mean when he has to make quick decisions to save a segment or work with a difficult opponent for instance). I wish him all the best however.
Mason Ryan says hello.