Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Who should CM Punk drop the title to ???

View Single Post

Old 11-10-2012, 03:37 PM   #101 (permalink)
Catalanotto
ROWDY RODDY PIPER

Catalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whore
Default Re: Who should CM Punk drop the title to ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undashing Rom View Post
I think that it'll be Cena.
I don't know why, but I think they will avoid this and go for someone fresh (or, if they are really lame, they will give it to the Rock in a part time stint).

They seem to be in love with Ryback and I really think it would be a direction they go in to have him win the belt sometime next year. This year is too early, but, they are clearly giving him the push needed go get in a serious contender spot instead of just randomly handing it to him.

If, somehow, Punk vs Austin happens at WM, then I think Punk is most likely going to hold the belt until after WM, because he wont drop it to Austin, who would more than likely just show up for WM and then leave after.

Would be sick as balls if Austin came back full time but it ain't gonna happen. He is in no shape or form to do so....

<3 <3 HUGH JACKMAN <3 <3
MARKS FOR ROWDY RODDY PIPER
Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions.
You ever notice Hulk Hoganís got no hair on his chest? Only friend heís got that DOES is Cyndi Lauper.

Catalanotto is offline   Reply With Quote