Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Big E Langston

Thread: Big E Langston
View Single Post

Old 11-10-2012, 03:06 PM   #12 (permalink)
Honey Bucket
My Name Is God (I Hate You)

Honey Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Damn he is over as hell

Just like Ryback, it's seemingly impossible not to get over when you're a muscle bound monster known only for a catchphrase (or in this case, a number) who competes solely in squash matches. Stick anybody with a physique chiselled out of stone who is a decent worker at best in this position and I guarantee you the same guy will get over.

Just like Ryback, I'm going to delay my judgement of the guy until he gets involved in some proper matches and situations of peril (by this I mean when he has to make quick decisions to save a segment or work with a difficult opponent for instance). I wish him all the best however.
If you type "Adolf Hitler was a fucking cunt" into Google using the speechmarks, you get two results over the entire internet. If you type in "Jeremy Kyle is a fucking cunt", you get 612. I can't do the maths, but that sounds about right.
Honey Bucket is offline   Reply With Quote