Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Best year for the Attitude Era?

View Single Post

Old 11-10-2012, 01:44 PM   #32 (permalink)
dave 1981
Getting over in the mid-card

dave 1981 is getting a pushdave 1981 is getting a pushdave 1981 is getting a pushdave 1981 is getting a pushdave 1981 is getting a pushdave 1981 is getting a pushdave 1981 is getting a pushdave 1981 is getting a pushdave 1981 is getting a pushdave 1981 is getting a pushdave 1981 is getting a push
Default Re: Best year for the Attitude Era?

Match quality wise it's 1997 and it's not even close as we saw Michaels/Undertaker at Bad Blood, Austin/Hart at WrestleMania 13, Undertaker/Hart at Summerslam, Foley/Triple H at Summerslam, Bulldog/Owen for the European title, Austin/Michaels at King Of The Ring, Undertaker/Foley at Revenge Of The Taker and Austin and Michaels/Bulldog and Owen on Raw just off the top of my head and it's my all time favorite year in wrestling.

Storyline, feud and entertainment wise then it's 1999 which for me was the peak of The Attitude Era with Austin/McMahon at it's peak as well as Austin/Rock, Austin/Undertaker, Rock/Foley, Rock/Triple H, The Hardys/Edge and Christian, Shawn Michaels as commissioner, Chris Jericho debuting, The Rock 'N' Sock Connection, The Ministry Of Darkness pre Corporate, The Brood and Kane and Big Show when they mattered.