Wrestling Forum banner

WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going??

326K views 3K replies 375 participants last post by  Jendo 
#1 · (Edited)
WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Planning and excitement thread for atendees! 7 days away!

Alright everyone -

The day after WM27 last year, we started this thread in reference to the just-passed WM28. So, let's do it all again and start our road to WM29 right now! Money allowing, I'd freaking love to head to NYC next year. Who's going?!?!

#1,564 ·
I give up. Try again Saturday. I hope that CM Punk VIP from yesterday stays VIP and doesn't get downgraded to General Admission.

#1,578 ·
Taker wasn't up right away either. HBK/Hart was up first and was my first choice, but no luck.

#1,580 ·
To make matters worse - 34 minutes after VIP went on sale - I get the following, after being assured by Ticketmaster that I would not get a refund on my GA if I got VIP:

Dear WWE fan,

We want to make sure you are aware the tickets you purchased for the below event is general admission standing room only.

WWE
IZOD Center

Seat Location
General Admission

What do I need to do?

Your tickets will be sent the delivery option chosen at the time of purchase.

Prefer a refund? Your must reply to this email with your order number, last four digits of the purchasing credit card, and the name on the account by Wednesday, February 6, 2013 at 3PM Eastern Time and we’ll be happy to refund your order in full with the exception of any additional delivery fees.

Although by the looks of things I probably wouldnt have got VIP anyway!!!

#1,587 ·
Fuck. Just got the same e-mail. Thinking of getting a refund then and just buying general admission for me, my cousin, and my brother on Saturday. We can go to Axxess until 6, we go to midtown together, and then I head to MSG for the HOF and they go home. Hmmm. Should I try for VIP for Sunday now. That's the question...

#1,581 ·
fuck it this is BS i hate ticket brokers. My eggs are all in the saturdays basket my only hope

#1,583 ·
I feel for all of you. I went through the exact same thing last year. It's an absolute fucking joke that they didn't prepare for the same amount of traffic this time when they know fine rightly that their regular servers can't handle it. Utterly disgusting that they're the only people you can buy from too. It really is just your luck. Congrats to those who managed to get tickets. Sorry for those who didn't but you still have 1 shot left. I'd try again. You really just don't know.

#1,591 ·
well i got nothing once again. Saturday is my only hope for Taker tickets

#1,598 ·
Pre Sales are just not worth it anymore

#1,600 ·
I managed to get 1 for Punk. Wanted more though

Still have a chance on Saturday

I would reccomend that if you can get any VIP, then take it. even if its someone you dont want to see.

You might be able to swap it with someone. I paid like $200 for a Sheamus VIP last year from someone outside the arena

#1,601 ·
Prices on stub hub will go down if no one is buying them. Best bet is to chance it and wait the day before for the prices to go down cause if no one is buying and they need to get rid of them then prices will go down

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.