Wrestling Forum banner

WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going??

326K views 3K replies 375 participants last post by  Jendo 
#1 · (Edited)
WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Planning and excitement thread for atendees! 7 days away!

Alright everyone -

The day after WM27 last year, we started this thread in reference to the just-passed WM28. So, let's do it all again and start our road to WM29 right now! Money allowing, I'd freaking love to head to NYC next year. Who's going?!?!

#1,607 ·
http://www.pwinsider.com/article/74897/wwe-wrestlemania-axxess-problems-again.html?p=1

By Mike Johnson on 2013-01-23 11:19:11
This morning's attempted Wrestlemania AXXESS pre-sale was a complete bust once again as we are told VIP ticket sales were not working. Attempts to order the VIP tickets either timed out or were met with a message that they were sold out.
That, however, is not the case. We have heard from several readers that contacted the IZOD Center, where the event is taking place and were told that as of now, ALL VIP Tickets for AXXESS will be held and won't go on sale until this Saturday at 10 AM Eastern, when tickets go on sale to the general public.

Obviously, someone needs to apologize because there are, without exaggeration, thousands of annoyed fans right now.

#1,610 ·
TBH the backstage tour is probably gonna be somthing so chessy

#1,611 ·
I wonder if all the ticket resellers realize they are breaking New Jersey Law

http://seatgeek.com/blog/ticket-industry/ticket-resale-laws

I wrote stubhub and various other ticket outlets and reported every single ticket being sold more than law allows. Looking forward to these a-holes getting a wakeup call. Sick of scalpers. I literally get there (ticketmaster.com) on time all time and get shafted by these thieves.

#1,615 ·
I understand your frustration but its not illegal to sell on stubhub or any other website because technically the person selling isn't necessarily located in New Jersey. They could be livin in Iowa or wherever.

#1,623 ·
Really thinking of doing the Bret and Shawn at Dand B's but whats with that $25 accompany ticket lmao no pic or autograph, what the hell is the point of coming lol.

$225 for bret and shawn isnt bad when you look at axxess was charging $150 EACH!!

#1,624 ·
That Dave & Busters signing i would go for that. U get much more then Axxess, plus when u buy tickets for that theres no service fee that u would pay like u would ticketmaters

#1,635 ·
I wasn't personally going for any VIP tickets (just going for GA tickets closer to the time - they surely won't sell out) but I feel everyone's frustrations about TicketMaster. It's ridiculous how they can keep f*cking up time and time again. Getting WM tickets was a nightmare. I would love if WWE use somebody different next year, and hopefully RAW will not be via TM. I desperately need tickets for that and don't want to be in the complete lottery of going through TM.

#1,636 ·
Not sure what problems you all had with mania tickets as I didn't start planning my trip than later I wanted to . .

Lost my job by redundancy earlier in the year so didn't think I was gonna make it . .

But I got my tickets in December went straight on ticketmaster and scooped some in section 112f . .

I was only looking at 1 ticket though so I think that helped

Wanted the travel package but with no job for a little I had to settle. . Still stoked with what I got . .

Will be doing travel package next year so if any uk fans want to split a package it makes it cheaper

#1,651 ·
It's me and five others staying in a hotel near Central Park, Helmsley something or other. Three of us are going to Mania and Axxess, went for Axxess tickets on Sunday so that we were already over that way on the day.

Flying out from Heathrow on Wednesday 3rd in the morning and staying till tuesday 9th with a flight at about 10 in the evening.

Absolutely stoked, gotta hope I can find some good places to watch football (soccer) on the weekend mornings with a beer or two!

Only gonna be my second wrestling event, my first is TNA in London on saturday. Safe to say it will blow the Impact tapings out of the water!

#1,652 ·
im staying at LA QUINTA. king suite. 410$ if anyone wants to share ? maybe go halves?? or thirds? i get in friday afternoon. im 20. hopefully tryna room with someone that age.

however i am gay. so if it bothers someone dont worry i wont try to get with you. im not that type of person.im reserved. keep my shit to myself. i dont like feminie gays so dont worry if thats wqhat you think

anybody interested in sharing a king suite.

email. bromero32993@gmail.com
twitter- branztheman
facebook.com/brandonjromero93

#1,662 · (Edited)
Yep flights are all booked for us . . We going with virgin and they are awesome to fly with and great prices too . .

As I'm 19 I know I won't be allowed to drink at blarneys but I'm assuming I'll still be allowed into the pub to watch the footy?? Especially seeing as its an Irish bar
Don't worry aborut drinking a few on here are not even wanting to drink alcohol so don't worry . . You'll probs be able to get served with all of us and we can buy you drinks. .

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.