Wrestling Forum banner

WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going??

326K views 3K replies 375 participants last post by  Jendo 
#1 · (Edited)
WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Planning and excitement thread for atendees! 7 days away!

Alright everyone -

The day after WM27 last year, we started this thread in reference to the just-passed WM28. So, let's do it all again and start our road to WM29 right now! Money allowing, I'd freaking love to head to NYC next year. Who's going?!?!

#1,481 · (Edited)
I need 3 Undertaker i had such an easy plan i was gonna do get 2 today and only 1 saturday but now i have to try and get 3 Undertaker tickets sat. Hey if ticket brokers can get 10 at once why cant i get 3 at once

#1,489 ·
Twitter update fro the wrestlemania twitter it says VIP presale will begin September 23 at 10am. Looks like we have a long time to wait now

#1,493 ·
Thank God i get ticketmaster website at work

#1,496 ·
Tomorrow hopefully i can get 2 undertaker tickets and then 1 on saturday

#1,504 ·
Thursday, April 4 - Session 6:00pm-10:00pm

CM PUNK
RIC FLAIR

Friday, April 5 - Session 6:00pm-10:00pm

UNDERTAKER
JOHN CENA

Saturday, April 6 - Session 8:00am-12:00pm

KANE

Saturday, April 6 - Session 1:00pm-5:00pm

TRIPLE H
RANDY ORTON

Saturday, April 6 - Session 6:00pm-10:00pm

SHEAMUS

Sunday, April 7 - Session 8:00am-12:00pm

BIG SHOW
REY MYSTERIO

Sunday, April 7 – Session 12:30pm-4:30pm

SHAWN MICHAELS
BRET HART

Thats the VIPs. They wont announce the rest until a few weeks before Mania

#1,502 ·
Sup GUYS

so i will be going to NJ for wrestlemania and AXXESS. i will be going alone. its gonna suck but w.e

ill be staying at a hotel. got a king suite ( thats what it said) LA QUINTA HOTEL.

anyone want to share the room? go half or thirds. i can let 2 other ppl in.

as long as you arent really old. im gonna be 20 by that time so i would prefer someone that age

if you are interested.

my facebook - facebook.com/brandonjromero93
twitter- branztheman
email- bromero32993@gmail.com

#1,516 ·
IM HOPING TO MEET DOLPH ZIGGLER. hes my current favorite. also my all time favorite is taker so i hope to get VIP tickets.

also would like to mee other fans. hang out at axxess. or in NJ in general

Hey guys . . We are planning a massive meet up on here . . Confirmed for before HOF and also Mania . . Meet up few drinks/food then head to the event . . Looking like loads of people are gonna join the meet . .

Also might do an axxess meet . . More info to follow . .

If its ok with admin I would like to start a new thread just for the meet up as reading this thread can get confusing . .

#1,514 ·
WWE just sent out an email for the presale tomorrow. PRESALE PASSWORD HAS CHANGED.

EXCLUSIVE VIP PRE-SALE TICKETS AVAILABLE
TOMORROW AT 10AM (ET) AT TICKETMASTER.COM
USE PASSWORD: AXXESS

#1,518 ·
So I heard ticketmaster had another massive fuck up this year for the VIP Axxess tickets? Seriously. Such a complete fucking joke that a company that big can't sort their shit out ONE WHOLE YEAR LATER. Disgraceful but they're the only show in town. Bastards. Good luck to all of you trying for these things. Gave me a fucking headache last year. I complained to the point that WWE issued me a personal apology lol. I know it's nothing but after the shit I went through it was at least something.

Rock not doing VIP again is a bit shitty though. He didn't even go to the HOF last year either.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.