Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - What flag design is your favorite?

View Single Post

Old 11-10-2012, 02:55 AM   #36 (permalink)
Pojko
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Pojko should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsPojko should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsPojko should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsPojko should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsPojko should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: What flag design is your favorite?

German Empire:

Principality of Sealand

And yes, Sealand is real. And thanks to an incident involving a German diplomat, they claim de facto recognition of being a real nation. They also have currency. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Principality_of_Sealand
So it seems at Summerslam, Brock lesnar wants a piece of me... should I be afraid? I mean, the man ended the streak after all. But I've fought the odds time and time again... I will NEVER BACK DOWN and I will NEVER QUIT! At SummerSlam, if it's a fight that you want, it's a fight you gon' get! So Lesnar!!!! IF YOU WANT SOME COME GET SOME!!! You're all about eat, sleep, conquer the streak. But me, I'm all about HUSTLE LOYALTY AND RESPECT, JACK! So WWE universe, you can rest assured because the CHAMP IZ HEEEURRRR!!!

The typical John Cena promo courtesy of Phillies3:16, WrestleMestle and JBLoser

Pojko is offline   Reply With Quote