Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - "WCW Clash of Champions" PPV

View Single Post

Old 11-10-2012, 02:31 AM   #1 (permalink)
MrBadExample
Did You Miss Me? Reps Still Green!

MrBadExample MrBadExample
Post "WCW Clash of Champions" PPV

I watched part of this month's WWE $10 PPV which featured matches from TBS's weekly show "Clash of Champions". I saw Ric Flair defend the WCW world title in a 45 minute match against Sting. The bout had constant action with brawling and technical wrestling. It was high intensity. The advantage shifted frequently and unexpectedly. No one ran in and ruined the match. Both men applied their finishing maneuvers (Flair: the Figure Four; Sting: the Scorpion Death Lock). I won't give away the ending. For 10 bucks WWE gives 2 hours of what it fails to give at its weekly shows and live PPVs.

Some time back WWE put out a book and a PPV listing its 50 greatest superstars of all time. Flair was 17th and Sting wasn't even on the list. Go figure.
So this is the WWF. Where Hulk Hogan claims to be the WWF champion and Roddy Piper claims to be the baddest apple on the the street. Well boys, meet the REAL WORLD CHAMPION! That's right. It's RIC FLAIR!

While you were in Hollywood making movies, Thunderlips, I was winning world titles. I bled and I sweat and I paid the price to call myself the REAL WORLD CHAMPION. Big Man! I'm calling you out and I'm telling you this: Until you beat Ric Flair, you're just second fiddle. Woooo!

You see that little girl in the front row with those eyes so big and those lips so moist? She's thinking to herself right now as something's going through her, "Oh my God! NATURE BOY! WHAT'S CAUSING ALL THIS!"
MrBadExample is offline   Reply With Quote