Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-10-2012, 01:40 AM   #8705 (permalink)
Hayley Seydoux
Déesse de L'extase

Hayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whore
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

The feud was pretty much centered around that GREAT promo they had the week following Jericho's battle royal win. That's all they needed to put over the BITW vs BITW aspect for me. Damn I loved it. Glad I own the go home Smackdown for WrestleMania 28 since they didn't include the hype videos for matches on the PPV. Loved the hype video. For all of the matches really.

Watching In Your House III: Triple Header atm. Stumbled upon youtube having just about most of these old school ppvs in full on there. Gonna see how many I watch tonight. 1995 nostalgia trip. Those are always the best when wanting to see the worst.

EDIT ~ you mean their very first match against each other on TV/PPV? I went ape for it. Super F-U =