Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - SPOILER *all five books* THREAD FOR Game of Thrones (TV series discussion)

View Single Post

Old 11-09-2012, 10:06 PM   #2979 (permalink)
McQueen
Hunter of Invisible Game

Location: highway jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power drive
McQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on rep
Default Re: SPOILER *all five books* THREAD FOR Game of Thrones (TV series discussion)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilThePain View Post
Oh geez, and when Gregor finally admits it he says "No, I murdered her, THEN I raped her, then I caved her skull in like this!" *proceeds to cave Oberyn's skull in*

Anyone like Sansa? She's probably my favorite Stark after Eddard. Her chapters have the benefit of taking place around many interesting characters...Cersei, Varys, Joffrey, Petyr Baelish...Her last chapter in Storm of Swords...the third book had already been spoiled for me except for that last part ("Just Cat") so that made Storm of Swords that much more awesome for me.

Also, what's up with some fathers producing children of the same sex?

Davos Seaworth: 7 sons from the same woman
Quellon Greyjoy: 9 sons from 3 women
Oberyn Martell: 8 daughters from like...4 women?
Yeah, I agree. I actually greatly enjoyed the Sansa chapters in Clash & Storm, like legitimately thought it was some of the best stuff GRRM has written. Shes helpless and over her head in such a bad position and at the same time surrounded by some really interesting characters (Joffrey, The Hound, Cersei, Baelish).

Theon, Davos, Sansa, Arya & Jon Connington are probably my favorite POV people so far. Bran (fuck Warging, that shit is gay), Jon Snow (usually) & Dany, probably the 3 safest people in the book are my least favorite to read.