Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Why doesn't this forum have a spam section?

View Single Post

Old 11-09-2012, 08:43 PM   #27 (permalink)
Striketeam
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

Striketeam needs to take rep more seriousStriketeam needs to take rep more seriousStriketeam needs to take rep more seriousStriketeam needs to take rep more seriousStriketeam needs to take rep more seriousStriketeam needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Why doesn't this forum have a spam section?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualShock View Post
Your post makes no sense. You say you wanted to know where the spam section is. Headliner told you this and you thanked him because you didn't know before. That is all cool but your thread "Gandhi fucks corpses" makes no sense or will you now post that in the Game Words & Trivia section?
I would believe you if your thread was not about someone you accuse of fucking dead people. You knew it all the time, that's why you posted it in the rants section because you knew if you posted it anywhere else you will get banned.
Now you open a new thread bitching and acting like you don't know what's up.
What the hell is wrong with you?
You just answered your own question. If I posted that topic in any other section I would have been banned, so I posted it in rants because this is a spam section where almost anything can be posted freely and without restriction. I wanted to point out why this member might have to resort to fucking corpses, considering the sexual repression of his country.