Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Will Randy Orton main event another WrestleMania?

View Single Post

Old 11-09-2012, 07:59 PM   #26 (permalink)
Créole Heat
BREESUS

Créole Heat better hope they're relatively new hereCréole Heat better hope they're relatively new hereCréole Heat better hope they're relatively new hereCréole Heat better hope they're relatively new hereCréole Heat better hope they're relatively new hereCréole Heat better hope they're relatively new hereCréole Heat better hope they're relatively new hereCréole Heat better hope they're relatively new hereCréole Heat better hope they're relatively new hereCréole Heat better hope they're relatively new hereCréole Heat better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Will Randy Orton main event another WrestleMania?

They only way I see him main eventing another WM as a face is if some important guys get hurt and even then, I doubt that he'd main event because it'd take Cena, Rock,Brock,Punk, Ryback, and Sheamus all being hurt/unavailable or only one not being hurt for Orton to main event as a face. His best shot to main event another WM is by being a heel. And it's not gonna happen at 29 and I doubt it'll happen at 30. I think he'll be in mid card matches at WM for the next three years unless something major happens.