Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

NATE > Knicks

348K views 9K replies 149 participants last post by  Magic 
#1 ·
Season starts tonight!

New season = new thread.

Get your predictions in and what not. Some of you have done that already in the off-season thread.

Tonights predictions:

Wizards at Cavs
Celtics at Heat
Mavs at Lakers

#953 ·
Re: NBA Thread: 12/13 Season - Screw y'all... Mike Brown was GOAT

PG play is the least of their worries, however I do agree that going from Collison to Augustin was a downgrade.

They're missing Granger more than anything.

They have no go to guy. George & Hibbert aren't ready to lead the team as it has been shown this season and West isn't as good as he once was. They need their #1 option, their go to scorer, etc.

#962 ·

PG play is the least of their worries, however I do agree that going from Collison to Augustin was a downgrade.

They're missing Granger more than anything.

They have no go to guy. George & Hibbert aren't ready to lead the team as it has been shown this season and West isn't as good as he once was. They need their #1 option, their go to scorer, etc.
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/12181364-post3603.html

:kobe

It's still early, but I'm sticking with my prediction of the Pacers being 6th.

#954 ·

the wizards are so fucking terrible. fuck grunfield for making all these trades so they can be an older awful team. fuck not paying mcgee but taking on nene's contract. fuck trading lewis when his contract would have expired. i'm so mad and he can't draft so kill beal is tainted.

i thought notorious liked white at one point. i'm going to claim him as curse victim. if the bobcats become a success story i expect the thunder's front office to be raided.

#955 ·

Anyone else think that the Cavs are just one piece away from being a playoff team? Would be pretty interesting if Rudy Gay ended up in Cleveland. Kyrie/Gay/Varejao. Solid if you ask me. But they do need to beef up their frontcourt though.

#956 ·

Waiters has been solid for them, 15-2-2 on 49% and 53% from deep, can't say I was expecting that based on all of the reports about Waiters conditioning coming out during training camp and the preseason. Gay would be nice, though, they need another guy who can take the scoring load off Kyrie.

#958 ·

Nobody's trading for Royce.

No one wanted to draft him but Houston so I highly doubt anyone trades for him. If it doesn't work out for him in Houston, he's done with the NBA. The Rockets should have drafted Perry Jones or Sullinger at that spot.

#961 ·

I feel for him, but at the same time he's an idiot. Taking to twitter, really? Haven't athletes learned? Fuck, I followed this guy pre draft and in college too. Reminded people of Anthony Mason, and I saw the Grantland video about him. I was hoping he'd overcome his anxiety, but I guess that's not happening

#971 ·

no one said he was. I agreed with you as I don't see him holding up the 3pt%, but the more I watch him play and choose his shots the more I think he will shoot over 50% this year. Which is sad as it's a long time coming(probably could have done it in his prime had he not had absolute bums for the duration of it).

#973 ·

Budinger's out for three months so I'm guessing they're hoping to bring him in to replace him.

Heard Indiana was considering bringing in Mickael Pietrus since Granger's out.

#987 · (Edited)

I don't care what our record is, Kobe is the MVP of the season so far.
V stands for "valuable", how can he be the MVP when his team lost five games, and won only three? Therefore, he's not THAT valuable to his team thus far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.