Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Official BTB Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-09-2012, 08:13 PM   #3433 (permalink)
StLSaint_75
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

StLSaint_75 StLSaint_75
Default Re: The Official BTB Discussion Thread

I need some help.

In my WCW 1998 be the booker, I am trying to come up with a new name for the Hart Foundation, and a "calling card" or sorts.

Here's what is happening. Bret Hart was attacked, and a baseball bat was left as his feet, a trick to make everyone think that Sting was behind the attack, and that their animosity continues to grow. The next week, Hart thinks that Kevin Nash is the one behind the attacks, and trusts that Sting is virtuous, and challenges him. During the match, two masked men (Jim Neidhart and British Bulldog) come out and attack Nash's cronies in the "Wolfpack." Earlier in the night, the two apparently attack Hulk Hogan and leave a "calling card" or a hint as to their identities.

I'm wondering if the Hart Foundation is copywrited by the WWF/E or if the faction would need a new name? if so any suggestions?

Also, what should the calling card be? I'm thinking a paper heart, but I can't really think of a way that it could be made to not look corny or crude.

WCW 1998: be the booker

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/booker...l#post12458661

Last edited by StLSaint_75 : 11-09-2012 at 08:38 PM.
StLSaint_75 is offline   Reply With Quote