Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - What if Jerry comes back on Raw and is on fire!?

View Single Post

Old 11-09-2012, 06:50 PM   #8 (permalink)
SinJackal
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

SinJackal probably won't be missedSinJackal probably won't be missedSinJackal probably won't be missedSinJackal probably won't be missedSinJackal probably won't be missedSinJackal probably won't be missedSinJackal probably won't be missedSinJackal probably won't be missedSinJackal probably won't be missedSinJackal probably won't be missedSinJackal probably won't be missed
Default Re: What if Jerry comes back next week and is on fire!?

OP, you're also a smark, so not sure why you're addressing everyone else like they belong to a seperate group. There's always shitheads in any group. I'm sure there's asshole Buddhist monks too, but it doesn't mean the rest are pricks too bro.

Anyway, if he comes back and does great. . .good. The show will be more bearable and worth watching. So I really hope that happens. I don't think there's many on here who "never want to hear Lawler again period". I'm sure they wouldn't mind hearing him if he's actually doing well at the job.

At the same time, if he sucks, you can't be upset if people state that they feel he sucks either. Most of us are glad he's healthy, but it doesn't erase how bad he's been on commentary before the incident.
SinJackal is offline   Reply With Quote