Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - What if Jerry comes back on Raw and is on fire!?

View Single Post

Old 11-09-2012, 06:39 PM   #5 (permalink)
TromaDogg
OK Eggman, bring it on!

TromaDogg better hope they're relatively new hereTromaDogg better hope they're relatively new hereTromaDogg better hope they're relatively new hereTromaDogg better hope they're relatively new hereTromaDogg better hope they're relatively new hereTromaDogg better hope they're relatively new hereTromaDogg better hope they're relatively new hereTromaDogg better hope they're relatively new hereTromaDogg better hope they're relatively new hereTromaDogg better hope they're relatively new hereTromaDogg better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: What if Jerry comes back next week and is on fire!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk's #1 Fan View Post
I know most of you won't believe it..but..I wouldn't mind for him to show up and own you so called smarks that shit on his commentary. Because to be honest, yes he has his days but there's still been situations where I've been impressed by The King's performance. Maybe with this new found appreciation for life he will come out with his best commentary yet. I for one have high hopes for King coming back, and we even got JBL staying on Smackdown. All we need is Booker back and for JR to close out the year.

I wouldn't even mind if they did a 15 minute package of Jerry's carrer like they do on Main Event. Would actually be something interesting worth watching and filling up time in a good way.

Welcome back Lawler