Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Fancy Dress?

Thread: Fancy Dress?
View Single Post

Old 11-09-2012, 06:26 PM   #4 (permalink)
ManiacMichaelMyers
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority

ManiacMichaelMyers probably won't be missedManiacMichaelMyers probably won't be missedManiacMichaelMyers probably won't be missedManiacMichaelMyers probably won't be missedManiacMichaelMyers probably won't be missedManiacMichaelMyers probably won't be missedManiacMichaelMyers probably won't be missedManiacMichaelMyers probably won't be missedManiacMichaelMyers probably won't be missedManiacMichaelMyers probably won't be missedManiacMichaelMyers probably won't be missed
Default Re: Fancy Dress?

Yeah it's a general pain in the ass, but really no one is FORCING you to do it. It's just that you'll stand out like a sore thumb and probably receive negative criticism from others if you don't dress up.

I hate dressing up but I did for my sister's wedding because it was a major occasion with photos and everything and if I dressed like a normally do (goth/punk/metal), I know I'd NEVER hear the end of it. I decided one day of dress beats a lifetime of hearing about how I was a jerk for not doing it.

Now if it's not something major like say a siblings wedding then I say just dress however the fuck you want but depending on the event YMMV.