Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - This November, Skyfall is coming.

View Single Post

Old 11-09-2012, 05:54 PM   #162 (permalink)
ALEX.
Bad Moon Rising

ALEX. is getting a pushALEX. is getting a pushALEX. is getting a pushALEX. is getting a pushALEX. is getting a pushALEX. is getting a pushALEX. is getting a pushALEX. is getting a pushALEX. is getting a pushALEX. is getting a pushALEX. is getting a push
Default Re: This November, Skyfall is coming.

Weak.

Spoiler for My Views:
So dissapointed, heard so much hype about it and it was so average, it doesn't feel like bond anymore it just feels like a bog-standard action film. I don't like Daniel Craig as bond all that much really so obviously that didn't help.

The main thing that annoyed me is how they basically completely ripped off The Dark Knight 'He wanted to be captured' because he had a big plan. I mean come on. Even the reveal of the Villians face was similar to Harvey dents.

Knew as soon as I saw the coathangar that the Black Chick from 28 days later that she would be called Moneypenny. I got excited when they were going to reveal as I thought they might use an old bond but instead we got snape.

I have to admit the last half an hour was pretty badass but they fucked up the best car ever made but as I said I was disappointed, never normally rate movies but if I had to five this one it would be 6/10.