Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - El Chapo, the time has come.

View Single Post

Old 11-09-2012, 05:16 PM   #88 (permalink)
Randy Orton Trapper Of The Year
Hit the kitchen up, and water whip. SKRRT

Randy Orton Trapper Of The Year's Avatar

Randy Orton Trapper Of The Year needs to make some friendsRandy Orton Trapper Of The Year needs to make some friendsRandy Orton Trapper Of The Year needs to make some friendsRandy Orton Trapper Of The Year needs to make some friendsRandy Orton Trapper Of The Year needs to make some friendsRandy Orton Trapper Of The Year needs to make some friendsRandy Orton Trapper Of The Year needs to make some friendsRandy Orton Trapper Of The Year needs to make some friendsRandy Orton Trapper Of The Year needs to make some friendsRandy Orton Trapper Of The Year needs to make some friends
Default Re: El Chapo, the time has come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Chapo View Post
Return for what?

You haven't proved anything that wasn't already said in the past 6 months. So, what is the purpose of going back & forth over something everybody already knows?

Instead of rehashing old posts & resorting to jokes about my sex life, try being original and creative. Own me, expose me, do something that isn't done on a daily basis, try hard.
This is rants, the most people can do is make shitty jokes about rustling jimmies.