Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - El Chapo, the time has come.

View Single Post

Old 11-09-2012, 03:27 PM   #25 (permalink)
Whap Me Jungles
Humbled

Whap Me Jungles needs to take rep more seriousWhap Me Jungles needs to take rep more seriousWhap Me Jungles needs to take rep more seriousWhap Me Jungles needs to take rep more seriousWhap Me Jungles needs to take rep more seriousWhap Me Jungles needs to take rep more seriousWhap Me Jungles needs to take rep more seriousWhap Me Jungles needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: El Chapo, the time has come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Chapo View Post
Good job in pointing out previous threads from nearly 4 months ago to prove.....what was the point of this again?

It's well known I bitched about rep alot. It's well known I was horrible poster. I admitted all of that. So, what did you think you were going to prove with this rant, other than trying to seek attention?
Compare those rants against your posts today, and I don't see a lot of change. You're just Cat and sXe's butthurt bitch as I remember you from all that time ago. What happens if some big name gives you a red rep? Well, the cycle starts again. It's a question of when rather than if. Get a clue
Whap Me Jungles is offline   Reply With Quote