Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-09-2012, 02:50 PM   #2350 (permalink)
#BadNewsSanta
Ho!

#BadNewsSanta #BadNewsSanta #BadNewsSanta #BadNewsSanta #BadNewsSanta #BadNewsSanta #BadNewsSanta #BadNewsSanta #BadNewsSanta #BadNewsSanta #BadNewsSanta
Default Re: Official The Rock WWE Championship Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by K1ngOfK1ngs View Post
The real question is ... Does this match go on last ? I mean it HAS to, right ?

What if Cena takes the belt, what happens then ? SO many questions to be answered, all I know is that they have a VERY impressive top 6-8 to work with going into Wrestlemania this year.
You mean Punk/Rock has to go on last? I don't think it *has* to. The RR match is perfectly capable of main eventing the PPV just fine and always is, no matter what huge match is taking place. However I'm certain Punk/Rock will main event.

If Cena takes the title, we just go back to the way things were before last Summer. Cena is champ. Punk is heel (though a much bigger star than he was) and Orton is still fucking around on SD, though now Sheamus is the top face of SD, and there's a supporting cast of Barrett, Rhodes, Ziggler, Show, Kane, and more.

#BadNewsSanta is online now   Reply With Quote