Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Oh, God. I might have to cook Thanksgiving.
View Single Post
post #49 of (permalink) Old 11-09-2012, 03:24 PM Thread Starter
Asenath
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Oh, God. I might have to cook Thanksgiving.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamillePunk View Post
the fuck is a wk
It stands for "white knight" - it's an insult used by MRA idiots to describe any man who is civil to a woman on the internet. Apparently, the only reason to be civil or polite or kind to a woman is to obtain sex, according to their thinking. So, people being pleasant to me are trying to curry favor for a booty call.

Which is patently ridiculous. The people being helpful in this thread are just human beings being encouraging to another human being.

Also, I'm a little salty for Loudness red repping me for my Original Post, telling me to "grow up." Who wouldn't be a little nervous at the thought of being responsible for a big dinner, if they've never done it before? Age has nothing to do with it. And I've thought of some solutions, used suggestions from this thread for others, and . . . will eventually figure out what to do for the turkey. Oh, god. Let us pray I don't give everyone salmonella.

Last edited by Asenath; 11-09-2012 at 03:27 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome