Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Oh, God. I might have to cook Thanksgiving.

View Single Post

Old 11-09-2012, 02:24 PM   #49 (permalink)
Asenath
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick

Asenath needs to take rep more seriousAsenath needs to take rep more seriousAsenath needs to take rep more seriousAsenath needs to take rep more seriousAsenath needs to take rep more seriousAsenath needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Oh, God. I might have to cook Thanksgiving.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamillePunk View Post
the fuck is a wk
It stands for "white knight" - it's an insult used by MRA idiots to describe any man who is civil to a woman on the internet. Apparently, the only reason to be civil or polite or kind to a woman is to obtain sex, according to their thinking. So, people being pleasant to me are trying to curry favor for a booty call.

Which is patently ridiculous. The people being helpful in this thread are just human beings being encouraging to another human being.

Also, I'm a little salty for Loudness red repping me for my Original Post, telling me to "grow up." Who wouldn't be a little nervous at the thought of being responsible for a big dinner, if they've never done it before? Age has nothing to do with it. And I've thought of some solutions, used suggestions from this thread for others, and . . . will eventually figure out what to do for the turkey. Oh, god. Let us pray I don't give everyone salmonella.

Last edited by Asenath : 11-09-2012 at 02:27 PM.
Asenath is offline   Reply With Quote