Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - SPOILER *all five books* THREAD FOR Game of Thrones (TV series discussion)

View Single Post

Old 11-09-2012, 02:21 PM   #2966 (permalink)
Schultz
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

Schultz needs to make some friendsSchultz needs to make some friendsSchultz needs to make some friendsSchultz needs to make some friendsSchultz needs to make some friendsSchultz needs to make some friendsSchultz needs to make some friendsSchultz needs to make some friendsSchultz needs to make some friendsSchultz needs to make some friendsSchultz needs to make some friends
Default Re: SPOILER *all five books* THREAD FOR Game of Thrones (TV series discussion)

I don't think Littlefinger will die in the end, I do believe he is the single most intelligent character in the series and that he will have worked out every possible way of overcoming defeat. The bitter ending that Martin has stated will happen could be that the Others are defeated but Littlefinger's ultimate scheme has come together and that he will control Westeros or whatever at the end.

If worst comes to worst I think he will take the Black. Littlefinger isn't dying, no way.
Schultz is offline   Reply With Quote