Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WF MAFIA (Day 5)

View Single Post

Old 11-09-2012, 02:05 PM   #217 (permalink)
DocBlue
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

DocBlue 3501 - 4000DocBlue 3501 - 4000DocBlue 3501 - 4000DocBlue 3501 - 4000DocBlue 3501 - 4000DocBlue 3501 - 4000DocBlue 3501 - 4000DocBlue 3501 - 4000DocBlue 3501 - 4000DocBlue 3501 - 4000DocBlue 3501 - 4000
Default Re: WF MAFIA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
There is no reason to vote Lawls. because he ignored a fake claim and fake info and fake PR? I'm doing that, vote me. doc is doing that, vote him. Faraday did it too, vote him. lets vote everyone! If Lawls is scum then I'm a fruit selling merchant!
I don't think those are the reasons for voting Lawls though? Certainly not mine. What's with all the fruit talk?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorFitz View Post
unvote Vote Lawls

He's stalling.
I dunno, what he said seems to indicate that he can confirm himself so i'd rather not lynch without a claim. That shit didn't go down so well with Dan in Fallout Mafia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorFitz View Post
It doesn't really matter that Paco appears to be claiming hated townie. It's not like anyone other than a vig was going to kill him anyway.
It narrows down those with a power role though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hit-Girl View Post
Goddamnit, I was about to change my vote to Lawls until Fitz just said to vote for Lawls. Now I don't trust it.

I don't like how Lawls is stalling though. I don't like that at all. And it's not like he wasn't on. He even posted that he's not stalling so what exactly is he doing? Damn you Fitz for making me doubt this.
What is this? That's some pretty bad reasoning for not voting someone. If Lawls flips scum then we should definitely look into LC.

Blue Is Still The Colour