Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Will Randy Orton main event another WrestleMania?

View Single Post

Old 11-09-2012, 03:01 PM   #22 (permalink)
gothmog 3rd
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

gothmog 3rd needs to take rep more seriousgothmog 3rd needs to take rep more seriousgothmog 3rd needs to take rep more seriousgothmog 3rd needs to take rep more seriousgothmog 3rd needs to take rep more seriousgothmog 3rd needs to take rep more seriousgothmog 3rd needs to take rep more seriousgothmog 3rd needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Will Randy Orton main event another WrestleMania?

I think peoples lack of faith in Ortons position is laughable. Not just this thread, but all over the place in general. He will main event WM again against Cena, but no one else will ever main event Mania without Cena as long as he is healthy. For the more general dscussion, I am pretty sure his "jobbing" as of late will end within 6 months and he will be back on track. Not to mention that the only proper "job" he did was against ADR in the number one contender match. Against Barrett, Ziggler and Big Show he was just as protected as Cena would have been. I mean seriously, he kicked out of a chokeslam even with a pre-match assault.

Cody Rhodes vs Goldust

Ladder match for the Tag Team Championship: The Ascension (c) vs The Usos vs team 3

Bray Wyatt vs Big Show

Intercontinental Championship: Dolph Ziggler (c) vs Daniel Bryan or John Cena

André The Giant Memorial Battle Royal: Sheamus or John Cena

United States Championship Match: Rusev (c) vs John Cena or Jack Swagger

Randy Orton vs Triple H - Orton wins with a coiled RKO after 14 minutes.

Divas Championship: Nicki Bella (c) vs Brie Bella

Triple Threat for the WWEWHC: Roman Reigns (c) vs Dean Ambrose (RR winner) vs Seth Rollins (Rematch Clause from EC)
gothmog 3rd is offline   Reply With Quote